Wednesday, October 31, 2007

That's a first!


About a week and a half ago I took Dallin and Thatcher to McDonald's. Dallin had so much fun playing on the playground that he only had about 2 bites of his hamburger. Well, I wasn't about to chuck the perfectly good hamburger in the garbage, so instead I wrapped it nicely up and tucked it into my purse; figuring he would eat it later that day. Well, we went home and I completely forgot about it! I found the thing a week and a half later, (still good, I might add) in the dark abyss of my purse; thankfully it didn't attract bugs. As I pulled the hamburger out I thought..."What's this?!?! ..Whoa! I just found an old hamburger in my purse. That's a first!"

3 comments:

katie said...

Hilarious Jen. Mike calls my purse my "bag of endless possibilities." Sometimes I feel like it's a big hole. I'm sure there are a lot of unknown treasures though. Hopefully no hamburgers though.

Dizzy Kate said...

I love your hamburger story. I think every girl that reads it will get a huge laugh. I don't know if I ever really know what is in my purse.

Jana S.Bell said...

You will find many more treasures in years to come. Some you will even be gald to eat, like, in the middle of church and you find a peanut M&M with leather purse lint and pen marks all over it. You actually hope there are two.