The other day our attention was piqued when we heard the toilet being flushed and so Jason went to investigate. Turns out our little guy went potty by himself! Jason was really excited and said "C'mon lets go tell mommy!" Dallin answered with an emphatic "No! I have to wash my hands first!" I was listening from the other room and when I heard Dallin say this I dropped to my knees to give thanks! Usually I have to wrestle him up onto the counter and force his hands in the water. As he came out of the bathroom he walked over to me (naked from the waist down) and announced, "Mommy, I went poo-poo!" I was trying to be very excited and give him lots of praise..."Ahhh! Oh! What a BIG BOY you are! I am SO proud of you to go POTTY! AND you even WASHED YOUR HANDS! Let me smell!" After hesitating for only a second, Dallin turned around and bent over for me to smell his "you know what!"....Jason and I about fell on the floor we were laughing so hard! What a cutie!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Caution...not for weak stomachs (or noses) but very funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is classic!
That is SO funny!!
Hilarious! Kids are the greatest!
Okay, so I completely love your blog! You are so hilarious...but where have you been? I miss all your great posts!! Update please!
Post a Comment