I know, I know - here it is December and I am finally blogging about Halloween! Ha, how do you like that?!? It seems like I didn't blog for awhile and then it got to be that I had too many things that I needed to blog about. And somehow, blogging seemed to slip from the list of "things I want to do" to the "another thing I have to do" list. So here I sit (on the floor in my bathroom of all places) and on December 2, 2007 I can put a check mark next to the...To Do: "blog about Halloween" list.This is a cute picture of Dallin and Thatcher at the Halloween Trunk or Treat at our new ward, Issaquah 6th ward. Dallin is now so happy because he gets to go to nursery with his best friend Preston Matthews. Dallin was spiderman and Thatcher was Robin.
Dallin loved the kids costume parade. He would walk across the stage and everyone would cheer and then he would run around and get back in line. He must have "paraded" 4-5 times.
During the month of October, Susann was on a trip to the Cambodian orphanage for 3 weeks and so Jason and I were in charge! :) We got a feel for what it will be like to have 4 kids and to have a couple pre-teens. It was fun! Jacoba and Kooper are really really great kids. This is us carving pumpkins.
A few days before Halloween we were "Boo-ed" with Halloween Oreos. This is a picture of Dallin trying to hoard the cookies and stash them while I was in the shower. Caught red handed!
Thatcher's great discovery this halloween was CANDY! I don't think I let Dallin have ANY candy until he was almost 2! This is a picture to show how standards can relax as the number of children increases. Thatcher is 9 months old and is now addicted to suckers. If he happens to see a sucker or see anyone with a sucker, he morphs into this crazy, lunatic baby trying to do everything he can to GET TO THAT SUCKER! If this behavior persists I am going to have to search for an S.A. group. Sucker's Annonymous. It's almost that bad. :)
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Posted by Jen Olson at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment