I really can't believe that Dallin is 3 yrs old. So many people have asked me if he is in Pre-school this year and I thought "WHAT?!?" NO Way, he is just a baby." But, really....I guess he's not. That's hard for me to remember. :)
We were planning on being on vacation over Dallin's birthday and so we actually celebrated a week before the actual day. That morning we decorated and hung streamers. Thanks Kiera, for the idea or running through streamers to get to the birthday room; we had hours of enjoyment with this later in the day!

Dallin had a blast opening presents and wearing the birthday hat!
I thought this picture was funny. Apparently Kooper was pretty excited that Dallin got his own army guys. Probably because Dallin will no longer have the desire to sneak into Kooper's room to play with his army guys. Why is it, that other people's toys are always better than the one's you have?
Jason got pretty involved in the whole army guy thing too...:)
Later in the day, Dallin helped me bake his birthday cake....He licked all the frosting he could and even got a little carried away. He starting eating the scraper too. :)
Can I just say that I love this child to pieces. He cracks me up! I love all the toddler lingo we have around our house. He is a great snuggler and he just melts my heart when out of no where little gems like "Thank you, thank you mommy!" pop out.
I am so blessed to be a mom, especially to my little "tiny". I can't imagine feeling complete without him in my life.

4 comments:
I can't believe that he is three. That means that my kid is going to be three sometime and that is just to crazy to even think about. I guess I still have a while :) Dallin is so cute. It was so fun having you guys here in Mesa. I love it when Bradley and Ethan get to play with their cousins. You guys sure have some cute little boys. The party looks like it was fun.
He took a bite out of the scraper??!! Wow, that must be some serious frosting!
What a beautiful boy! (Yes, you can call boys beautiful, until they are five years old. Then you can't anymore.)
We had so much fun with your guys. And we look forward to December!!!
your = you. sorry for the typo.
Happy Birthday Dallin!! It looks like he had a very fun Birthday.
Post a Comment