Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Last night I had a vision....

Okay, so maybe it wasn't a vision but definitely could be in the same category as "grave omen."


I had a dream that I was asked to speak in General Conference.
Would you just die?!? I know I about did!

They told me that my topic to speak on was "kites." Hmmm nothin' strange about that. So I accepted. Except before standing up there I decided that I didn't have enough material. I made a last second addition to my talk and decided to sing "Lets go fly a kite." It went rather well, if I may say so myself and then I commenced with my talk on kites. Well, I ended up going 10 minutes overtime and everyone was so mad at me because I threw the whole thing off schedule.

So I want everyone to be sure to watch this coming session in October and tell me if you like my talk. Oh, and you better be nice to me or else I'll use you for an example and not change your name to protect the innocent.
PS I know this picture has absolutely nothing to do with the post, but there wasn't much to choose from. Sorry.

3 comments:

K said...

Very fun! And it looks like you got your camera thing that you ordered! Happy day to you, and I wouldn't be mad if you went over on your conf talk... a few more minutes of a great nap is always nice! j/k. joking. if you talked about kites, i would probably wake up to hear about it! :)

katie said...

Conference should be really exciting then this year. Honestly though...it would really get me pay better attention!

Mandy said...

Nice! If only we could all be so lucky! It's nice to see what you have been up to.