Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Let me count the ways!


I have to be the luckiest girl ever because I married a total dream-boat. I was just sitting here thinking about what a wonderful husband I have and how lucky I am that I talked him into marrying me. (Couldn't have done it without you Amber, Thanks!)

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. He gives me back rubs.
2. He is the most patient person I have EVER known.
3. He is such a wonderful Daddy and his sons just worship the ground he walks on. Honest! Dallin seriously cries when he goes to work.
4. He always tells me how wonderful dinner was even when it's not.
5. He helps me keep perspective on life
6. He never raises his voice.
7. He never has said a mean thing to me....ever.
8. He looks good in anything....and nothing.
9. He is a huge support to me when I have a recital or performance to play in.
10. He is a DANCER! (oh, that one just made all the girls jealous, I know it!)
11. He can engineer the dishes in the dishwasher to hold about 50% more than I can!
12. He never talks mean about people.
13. He loves to go out on the weekends.
14. He is supportive of whatever my latest feats happen to be.
15. He helps me keep a positive attitude and be happy.
16. He tells me he loves me everyday many times over.
17. He makes a pretty mean fruit smoothie.
18. He tells me I am beautiful (even when I am not) and means it.
19. He works very hard.
20. He is always willing to help anyone that asks him.
21. He makes the bed when he is the last one out.
22. He still lets me cut his hair even when I occasionally make mistakes.
23. He is always the first one to jump up to get me a blanket when I say "I'm cold."

I Love you, honey!
What do you love about your dream-boat?

3 comments:

K said...

well... ditto... yes, they have their distinct differences... but HOW HAPPY and THANKFUL I am to have your dreamboat's twin!!! just to elaborate... :) #18... there are times i feel like a TOTAL HAG and Justin will tell me I look good and he really does mean it... it is AMAZING what that does for my confidence... and the food thing... there has never been ANYTHING i've slopped down in front of him that he didn't eat and like... and he busts out with 80s power ballads all the time! and he thinks he should go on American Idol (kinda a fam joke)... as if he wants people to know that... but I think it is fun to share the hot tip...

anyways... the list goes on and on...it is fun to reminisce about our good men. good post.

K said...

but justin WILL NOT let me cut his hair... he has seen what i've done to kent sometimes! i tell him i would totally do better on him... you can only do so good on a moving target! :)

Lacie said...

I walked in and Lacie had pulled up your blog. She was looking at this picture and said to me, "I just got done meeting my cousin." It was cute.