Monday, August 20, 2007

To blog or not to blog...

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately and I'll tell you the reason why. ...It's because our digital camera is broken. Okay, well, it's not broken it's just that we can't find the battery charger. No charger= no battery= no camera. I have been putting off buying a new one because I have been certain that it is just going to show up one day. About 6 months ago, when it was lost it showed up a few weeks later in one of my shoes in the bottom of the closet. How it got there, no one knows...I'd venture a pretty good guess has something to do with a guy that is about 2 yrs. old.

In the meantime, all these great opportunities have been going by that I need to be capturing. I have used my camera phone a number of times...but it doesn't take very good pictures (every picture has a "pink" overtone), so it's just a pain.

I broke down though and ordered a new one off amazon the other day. So it should be here in 7-10 days and then I should be blogging back to normal. :) (It's just not as fun to read a post that doesn't have a cute picture to go along with it). Of course, the day after it arrives I will find our original charger behind the toilet or something, Murphy's Law.

0 comments: