Today was one of those days where you are getting ready for bed and you happen to glance in the mirror on your way to the bathroom, only to be stopped dead in your tracks, as you realize,......
"Wow, I didn't even brush my hair today...."
Today was one of those days where you are getting ready for bed and you happen to glance in the mirror on your way to the bathroom, only to be stopped dead in your tracks, as you realize,......
Posted by Jen Olson at 9:29 PM
2 comments:
I have those days and lest once or twice a week! It's not quit the
"1950's" anymore, what happen to the days of getting all cleaned for when you husband came home! Motherhood who knew it could be so glamorous. :)
Haha...Glad to know I'm not the only one that happens to! Ahhh the joys of being a mom.
Post a Comment