Dallin has been counting down for MONTHS until his birthday and I am not kidding. I went back and forth about whether or not I wanted to have a "friend" birthday party for him but after all his excitement and anticipation I really did want to make it a special day for him.
Then we played all manner of nasty germ infested games, (but we earned lots of tickets and so it was worth it!!!)
And then we had cake and ice cream and opened more presents. Thanks everyone! Dallin is still talking about his birthday at Chuck E. Cheetos!
Dallin you are definitely the "biggest boy." I remember just a few short years ago that I used to call you "Tiny" but you probably don't remember that. I can't believe how fast you have grown and it makes me sad. I miss you....is that even possible because you are just in the next room, breathing deeply and occasionally talking in your sleep. What I mean, is that sometimes I miss your little you. Oh! don't get me wrong, your big you, is very fun too. Completely full of life and a little mischief and a lot of independence. Sometimes when I think about you having to be the oldest child, it makes me sad. I am definitely not a perfect mom and every time you get to a knew stage it always takes me awhile to "figure things out." I am sorry that you have to be the guinea pig for our family and for your siblings. You are sooo smart though, I know whatever you choose in life, you'll be fantastic.
And I'm not just saying that because I am your mom. :)
I love you a million trillion dollars!

1 comments:
So cute Jen. You're such a great mom. We live two minutes from chuck e cheese and still have never taken my kids there. We'll see how long it can last.
Happy Birthday dallin!
Post a Comment