I can't believe my baby is already 1...okay actually he turned 1 a month ago but I am just now getting around to posting the pictures. By the way, isn't that the cutest "toot" you have ever seen?!?!
The Smith's came over for lunch to celebrate. We had pizza, salad and cake... okay, we had CUPcakes. I don't get fancy but, they sure tasted good! :)
This is Susann, Jacoba, Thatcher, Dallin, Jason and Kooper.
Thatcher has been such a good baby this past year. He has brought such an abundant amount of love with him and it has filled our home and my heart to overflowing. How could I be so lucky to mother 2 of the most precious gems I could possibly imagine. After I had Dallin, I remember thinking, "Wow, he was such a good baby that I couldn't possibly get that lucky again, It's all going to go downhill from here." But, I was so wrong. I was blessed with a baby that was even more content. And whether it seemed easier because he was so good or becasue I was more competent and confident the 2nd time around I just don't know.
This is Thatcher enjoying his cake.
The best part about being the mom of these 2 beautiful boys, is that they love each other so much. I never knew the love between siblings could effect a parent so deeply. Thatcher is all smiles whenever Dallin is around. I can tell sometimes that Dallin gets frustrated when Thatcher is trying to "play" too and breaks his big brother's train track or something. Dallin will grab Thatcher's arm and then...trying to control himself, he will lean down and give Thatcher a fierce kiss instead. I have been so proud of Dallin and how he is already learning to be patient and to cultivate a strong bond between the two of them.Thatch is starting to walk and he is also using a couple baby signs: "all done" and "more". Which is just about the cutest thing ever. This is Thatcher trying out his new walker toy.
Please sweet baby, don't grow up too fast. I know this stage is going to be over before I know it...and it makes me ache already. You'll always be my sweet sweet boy and make my tiny pitter-patter so grateful for the day you joined our family.
I Love you forever!
Mommy

3 comments:
He's darling Jen. The time goes sooooo fast. Time for another!
Jen, I love readng your blog. Thatcher is adorable. I just wanted to let you know I tagged you so check out my blog and see what to do.
hey JEN!
i found your blog through heather!! did you know Thatcher and I have the same b-day?!?!?! yay!!!
Post a Comment