Dallin only had preschool the first semester of the school year (2008) and so when it was over at the end of January, I wanted to find some activity for him to do that he could look forward to in place of preschool. So I started him in swimming lessons. This was his very first day, and he and his good buddy Preston were the only ones in the class!
The great thing about both of them being in the class together was the competition. They were learning so fast, just because they kept trying to 1-up each other.
Dallin finished his last P1 class last Tuesday and just because he is having so much fun (and so am I) I signed him up for the P2 class on Saturdays. Already he can float on his back unassisted for 15 seconds!!! Way to go Dallin!


3 comments:
We love swim lessons around here. The girls are already talking about taking them again this year. My four year old thinks she's going to go off the high dive. I have no doubt she would if they'd let her.
Yay Dallin!!!
I love the healthy competitions that help children push themselves further. Dalling looks like an awesome swimmer. Way to go Dallin!
Post a Comment