Friday, September 14, 2007

We Believe...


Every night before Dallin goes to bed we have a little ritual. We kneel down by the side of his bed and we quote the first Article of Faith which is:


"We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost." (This is a video clip of his doing it a couple mornings ago.)


Then we help him say his prayers, we read 4 books together and that usually does it. As in ...Jason or I have fallen asleep by then. :) Dallin falls asleep a little while later...usually after he has gotten out of bed and played legos! jk What a cutie! I just LOVE being his mom!

While I am on the topic of Dallin, he has said some funny stuff lately that I wanted to share! Here are the top 3 phrases:

1. Mommy! Mommy! Thatcher's trying to nurse the bed!


2. Come mere mom. Lemme show you sumpin. ...It's way way magic!


3. Dang it! (Where he heard this...I just don't know! Jason?)

Look at that face! Now, for all of you wondering if I am taking pictures of my "neked" child the answer is no! I was changing the sheets on my bed and Dallin (wearing his swimsuit) came running in from outside. He had just been playing in the sprinklers with Jacoba and he plopped himself down on my bed and I just had to grab my camera.

2 comments:

K said...

I take neked picts of my kids all the time! I think they have the cutest little rears (get those hot buns from Justin!), and I want to remember them forever, and soon I won't be able to look! They will be all grown up and modest! :)

Amber said...

That is the cutest picture of Dallin. You have very cute boys :)