Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pictures of Thatcher!

I was looking through my blog and I realized that I have been blogging about everyone in our family except Thatcher! So here are a bunch of pictures of the little guy!

Thatcher is 8 months old now and I can't believe it! I remember when Dallin was a year and a half old and I started thinking about having another baby. I felt like I had just gotten Dallin to a point where he was somewhat independant as far as walking and feeding himself and the thought of starting completely over with a tiny baby again was exhausting. OF COURSE I wanted more kids.

Having a tiny baby in our house again has been absolutely wonderful!!! Thatcher is a complete ANGEL. He hardly ever cries, he is always smiling and laughing and he has been a complete joy in my life. I have absolutely loved having a baby in our house again. My only complaint is that he is growing too fast! :) I love being a mom to 2 of the greatest boys ever!

Dallin and Thatcher love each other soooo much. They have such a great relationship and I hope it continues throughout their lives. When Jason blessed Thatcher, he blessed him that he would always have a close relationship with his brother and I can see it already. Thatcher is all smiles and laughs whenever Dallin is around; and Dallin is so protective of Thatch. He has never been jealous of mommy bringing home a new baby.

When Thatcher cries Dallin says, "Mommy mommy, Baby Thatch is crying. Go get him mommy, go get him."


Thatcher barely started rolling over at 8 months. When Dallin was a baby, I was so eager for him to learn a new trick and get to the next stage, but with Thatcher I am not pushing him at all. I am savoring the baby stage as long as possible and loving it!

Last week as I was making dinner Thatcher decided that he had had enough of trying to entertain himself. So he said "mmmmmm." "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." "Mmmmm mom." Instantly my heart melted and I ran over to him and scooped him up. I think he liked my reaction to his new "m" sound because he was all smiles and has since used that same sound to try to get my attention. It works everytime.

It's moments like these that wipe away everything that's hard about having children.




4 comments:

Amber said...

He is very cute! They look a lot a like (at least in these pictures) I cant wait to see him/all of you guys in person. Christmas will be so much fun with you guys and Jeremy's family coming down (and Kiera and Justin). It will probably be a mad house when we all get together but it will be so much fun. It is so fun having all of the cousins play together. I am very excited! Thatcher is very cute.

Jason said...

Excellent Post honey!

We truly are blessed with two incredible boys. I'm so thankful that we have them... and that they have a wonderful mom to teach them "new tricks" :)

K said...

Beautiful Boy!

Crissybug said...

I can't believe how big Thatcher is getting! WOW!